ST40 Compact DIN Rail Energy and Power Quality Meter
$829.50 – $3,411.75
Compact DIN Rail Mounted Energy and Power Quality Meter
Compact DIN Rail Energy and Power Quality Meter
- A small DIN rail mounted revenue meter with power quality recording capabilities – record power quality waveform events at up to 512 samples per cycles
- Highly accurate, meeting ANSI C12.20 0.2 Accuracy Class for energy
- Extensive memory to store load profiles, system events, limits, and alarms
- Small footprint for machine level monitoring solar, wind, and other applications with limited installation space
- Brings data to existing software or directly up to EnergyPQA.com for analysis and remote power monitoring
The ST40 is one of the smallest energy and power quality meters in the world. Designed specifically to be installed on a DIN rail in small footprint applications where space is at a premium, the meter provides 0.2% class energy accuracy and offers advanced power quality features, including the ability to record PQ waveform events at up to 512 samples per cycle, and Harmonic readings to the 40th order.
Additionally, the ST40 meter has extensive memory to store load profiles, system events, limits, and alarms. It has either RS485 or Ethernet communication that support Modbus and DNP3 protocols, making it easy to bring data back to existing software or directly to EIG’s EnergyPQA.com® Cloud Solution for cost management energy analysis, AI based demand and usage predictions and deep insights into power quality analytics and predictions. The meter is also compatible with MV90 and SCADA applications.
The ST40’s voltage measurement range is up to 576 V L-N (300 V L-N per UL); current inputs can be ordered for industry standard 5 A and 1 A current transformers. It has a separate power input connection and utilizes an extended range power supply with voltage up to 300 V L-N, eliminating the need for a separate control power transformer. The ST40 is ideal for machine level monitoring, solar, wind, and other applications with limited installation space.
|Dimensions||16 × 14 × 14 in|
|Frequency Range|| |
50 (50 Hz System), 60 (60 Hz System)
|Current Input|| |
10 (5 A Secondary), 2 (1 A Secondary)
|Virtual Switch|| |
V1 (Multifunction Meter Only), V2 (V1+Standard Data Logging Memory), V3 (V2+PQ Harmonics), V4 (V3+Limits and Control), V5 (V4+64 Samples/Cycle Waveform Recording), V6 (V5+512 Samples/Cycles Waveform Recording)
|COM Option|| |
RS485 (RS485 Serial Port), INP10* (10/100BaseT Ethernet Port) *Replaces RS485, INP10B* (10/100BaseT BACnet/IP)