Nexus® 1252 Energy and Power Quality Meter
The Nexus® 1252 energy and power quality meter is ideal for high performance power metering and power quality analysis. Utilizing auto-calibrating metrology, the meter is highly stable and accurate. It provides a highly comprehensive circuit analysis and is ideal when critical information and reliability is paramount.
High Performance Revenue Metering
Ideal for Critical Metering Applications
- 0.06% revenue grade metering accuracy.
- Precision auto-calibrating metrology with temperature compensation.
- Transformer Line Loss and CT/PT compensation.
- Time of Use programming.
- Max/min for all parameters and coincidental readings of watts and VARs.
Advanced Power Quality Analyzer
Perform Detailed Power Quality Analysis
- Record waveforms on fault and voltage events and input status changes at up to 512 samples per cycle.
- Record subcycle transients.
- Measure and record harmonic magnitudes to the 255th order.
- Perform phasor analysis.
- ITIC/CBEMA log plotting.
- EN 50160 /IEC 61000-4-15 Flicker and Compliance Monitoring.
128th Order Real Time Harmonic Spectrum
High Resolution Waveform Recording
ITIC CBEMA Plotting Showing Damaging Power Quality Events
- Four isolated RS485 high-speed communication ports.
- Two RS485 ports can act as Modbus clients to I/O modules.
- One RS485 port can be used for RS232 communication.
- Onboard Ethernet connectivity.
- Modbus and DNP3 Level 2 Plus protocol support.
Extensive I/O Expansion
Acts as an RTU with I/O and Control
- Status inputs support load aggregation/universal metering.
- Relay control for capacitor control, load shedding, and automatic transfer schemes.
- Limits and logic to trigger operations.
- ElectroLogic™ Relay Control provides graphical programming of relays.
- Response time is typically less than 200 ms per I/O module.
- Lower cost than traditional RTUs.
Programming Relay Output Settings
Graphical 3 Tier Programming Interface
Multiple Programmable Memory Logs
- Two historical logs of 64+ parameters each.
- Limit Alarms log.
- Event triggered waveform recording log.
- ITIC/CBEMA log.
- Relay output log.
- Input status log.
Total Web Solutions
Meter Data Integration with the Web
- Provides real time data on the web.
- Fully customizable webpage development.
- Multiple meter hosting on one webpage.
- IT department friendly.
- Instant alarm emails directly from the meter.
Designed for Utilities, Industrial Users, and Critical Power Applications
- For energy providers –
- Smart grid and substation automation.
- Transformer and circuit breaker monitoring.
- Increase power distribution reliability.
- Shed or shift loads quickly.
- Heighten response time to PQ events.
- For energy consumers –
- Real time PQ monitoring and analysis.
- Reduce costs, conserve energy, and improve operational efficiency.
- Increase productivity and reduce downtime.
- Avoid high utility penalties for exceeding usage.
- Optimize loads/extend equipment life.