Electro Industries Offering Free Power Meter Training Session in Greensboro, NC
Mark your calendars, Electro Industries is coming to Greensboro, North Carolina!
Our dedicated customer training team travels all around the country, providing our valued customers with free training sessions for our Shark and Nexus product lines. Next month, we will be visiting the city of Greensboro, North Carolina.
Read below to learn more about this one-of-a-kind training opportunity…
When: April 19th – 20th, 2017
9:00 AM to 5:00 PM
Where: Greensboro Marriott Downtown
304 North Greene Street
Greensboro, NC 27401
This two-day seminar will provide users with a comprehensive understanding of our Shark and Nexus power meters. Course contents will include, but are not limited to:
- Meter configuration
- Terminology and programming
- Communication protocols
- Interpreting real-time data
- Accessing and analyzing historical data
- DNP implementation and interfacing
- Software integration
- And more!
- Attendees are responsible for their own transportation and lodging (if applicable).
- Please arrive 30 minutes early to check in and set up.
- Guests should download and install our Communicator EXT 4.0 software prior to attending.
- Participants must bring a WiFi-enabled laptop running Windows Vista or later.
- View our flyer for more information.
Seating is limited. Spots are reserved on a first-come, first-served basis. Interested guests can register online, or contact James Poole at (772) 621-9641.
Electro Industries offers the world’s largest selection of power monitoring instruments and software. For more than 40 years, we have helped businesses across the globe save money and the environment by reducing energy waste. Visit our website to learn more about our energy management solutions, or give us a call at 866-928-7908.