9 Ways Your Business Can Promote Its Energy Savings
In today’s world, it’s crucial to show good corporate social responsibility. Is your agency charitable? Does your business care about the environment? Does your company save on energy consumption? These are all examples of different ways a business can show they are committed to the well-being of society. Electro Industries offers an array of products that can help your business go green and conserve energy on a regular basis.
Once you’ve taken the leap, it’s important to get the word out. Read below for our top nine business-savvy ways to promote your energy savings:
- Blog About It: Create a blog dedicated to sharing your energy saving success (just like this one). You can provide green tips to live by, as well as industry news for your consumers to subscribe to.
- Create an Infographic:Infographics present data in a visually appealing way. This grabs the attention of your stakeholders and allows them to more easily receive the information.
- Shoot a Video:Put together an informational video about your energy saving efforts. Posting video content on your website can increase conversion by 80 percent. Additionally, 92 percent of mobile video consumers share videos with others.
- Post Case Studies:When it comes to energy conservation, case studies are instrumental in showcasing your accomplishments. Create a dedicated tab on your website for case studies about your work.
- Send a Newsletter:Your monthly newsletter is the perfect place to promote your green business news. Feature a snippet about your achievements with an eye-catching photo so it doesn’t get lost in translation.
- Send a Traditional Press Release:Whether you have a PR team or not, it is important to get your news out to the media. A traditional press release can do just that. Create some positive press for yourself by sending out press releases about your triumphs in energy efficiency.
- Create Corporate Reports:Preparing a detailed corporate report for your constituents to review is another way to present your tactics to the public in a neat and organized way.
- Utilize Social Media:Never underestimate the power of social media. With the number of users on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and Linkedin growing every day, the right post on the right platform can increase your reach ten-fold. Put effort into creating and sharing content regularly. This will increase brand awareness and traffic to your website.
- Email Your Constituents:No matter how much content you create, it all means nothing if people aren’t seeing it. A great way to get your information out there is to deliver it yourself. Start an email campaign with links to your social media pages, as well as the content you’ve created to increase views.
Electro Industries is a worldwide supplier and manufacturer of power monitoring equipment. For more than 40 years, we have helped businesses around the world save energy, money, and the environment. Contact us today at (866) 928-7908 to learn how our energy management systems can help your business go green.