E.I.G Training. York, NE : June 2018
If you are located or will be in and or near York, Nebraska June 12th – 13th, this training is for you.
Electro offers two-day seminars that teach your staff all the features of our power meters and how to utilize them best. When installed, the meters match to specific applications in your operations. Just as your needs change, you can adapt your use and application of our meters.
Things We Will Cover In This Training
• Introduction and overview of the Shark® and Nexus® series meters’ configuration, software, and features.
• Communicating with meters using a variety of available protocols.
• Programming, and understanding the terminology of, the meter’s setup profile.
• Uploading and saving the profile, and working with it offline.
• Looking at and interpreting the real-time data.
and much more.
Be Sure To Bring
- A laptop that can run: Vista, 7, 8, or 10
- Please, pre-install Communicator EXTTM 4.0 software,
• Fill out this form below from our website:
Seating Is Limited
Please contact a local sales representative:
Cell: 516-334-0870 x 213
Energy Solutions Inc.
Holthus Convention Center
3130 Holen Avenue
York, NE 68467
Here is the flyer for this meeting for further details.