Panel Meter Protective Fuse Kit
Next Day Shipping on Most products
The EI-CP panel meter fuse kit is very convenient and low cost. It protects both the power supply and voltage inputs.
The model EI-CP Accessory panel meter Fuse Kit provides short circuit protection of the wiring used to connect to the control power input and phase conductor inputs on the Shark, Futura+ and DM Series meters. For use on circuits not to exceed 600Vac.
Each kit contains:
- (1) Time-Delay, 10mm x 38mm, 500V, 3A, Fuse
- (3) Fast-Acting, 10mm x 38mm, 600V, 100mA, Fuse
- Interrupting Rating: 100,000A RMS Sym. (UL)
- UL Listed, STD. 248-14, (Guide #JDYX, File #E19180
- CSA Certified: C22.2 NO. 248.14
- (File #53787 Class #1422-01)
- (1) Single Pole Fuse block
- (1) Three Pole Fuse Block w/Quick Connect & Screw Terminals
- Ampere Rating: 100mA to 30A (Quick connect rated for 20A max.)
- Voltage Rating: 600V
- Withstand Rating: 10,000A RMS Sym. or interrupting rating of the fuse used, whichever is lower.
- UL Recognized, UL 512, Guide IZLT2, File E14853
- CSA Certified, C22.2 No. 39, Class 6225-01, File 47235
- UL Flammability: 94VO
- Material: Thermoplastic
- Accommodates 10-18AWG Cu 20 Lb. In.
|Dimensions||8 × 7 × 6 in|