Energy Management & Power Quality MonitoringBlogOur ProductsEIG Releases mV Option for its ST40 Energy and Power Quality Meter
July 26, 2022
EIG Releases mV Option for its ST40 Energy and Power Quality Meter
Westbury, NY (July 26, 2022) – Electro Industries/GaugeTech (EIG) announces that its ST40 compact Din-rail mounted energy and power quality meter now offers a 0.333 V input capable of being paired with any standard 0.333 V CTs for submetering applications. EIG stocks mV CTs and Rogowski coil CTs which can be ordered from its webstore.
The mV option joins the ST40 meter’s other advanced features, including:
- Compact Din-rail mounting for small footprint applications.
- ANSI C12.20 0.2 energy metering Accuracy Class.
- Power quality, including harmonic analysis and up to 512 samples/cycle waveform recording.
- Extensive memory for storing load profiles, system events, and limit alarms.
- Modbus, BACnet/IP, or DNP3 protocol support for easy software integration.
- RS485 or 10/100BaseT Ethernet communication.
- Compatible with EIG’s EnergyPQA.com® AI driven energy management system for energy analytics, predictions, and power quality analysis.
For more information on the ST40 meter, visit its webpage, at:
Click here for a high-resolution meter image.