EIG Releases NEMA 1 UL Rated Enclosure for its ST40 Energy Submeter
Westbury, NY (October 5, 2022) – Electro Industries/GaugeTech (EIG) announces that its ST40 compact energy and power quality meter is now available in a UL rated, pre-wired NEMA 1 type enclosure. The enclosure adds metering capability without time consuming and expensive redesign. It is only 7.40 inches wide, allowing it to be used where space is limited. The meter is pre-wired in the enclosure including all fusing for error-free and quick installation. The enclosure is lockable to prevent tampering.
The meter is configured with the mV current input option that is capable of being paired with 0.333 V CTs and Rogowski coil CTs for submetering and other low current applications. The ST40 meter’s other advanced features, include:
- ANSI C12.20 0.2 energy metering Accuracy Class.
- Power quality, including harmonic analysis and up to 512 samples/cycle waveform recording.
- Extensive memory for storing load profiles, system events, and limit alarms.
- Modbus, BACnet/IP, or DNP3 protocol support for easy software integration.
- RS485 serial or RJ45 Ethernet communication ports.
- Compatibility with EIG’s EnergyPQA.com® AI driven energy management system for energy analytics, predictions, and power quality analysis.
For more information on the ST40 meter in enclosure, visit its webpage, at: