EnergyReporterPQA™ Utility Billing Software
Use the EnergyReporterPQA™ utility billing software to bill customers fairly and accurately for their energy usage. The EnergyReporterPQA™ application offers an enterprise wide, fully customizable billing solution to meet every billing need. The software consists of three parts: Settings Editor, Dashboard Viewer, and Database Server.
Reduce Energy Costs by Submetering and Accurate Billing
With EIG Meters and EnergyReporterPQA™ Software
- Use EIG meters to accurately submeter tenants.
- Automatically import usage data from meters and bill tenants for their actual energy use.
- Tenants take ownership of their energy consumption.
- This has been shown to reduce energy usage by up to 30%.
Energy Dashboard, Charting, and Benchmarking
Dashboards Provide Easy Analysis
- Obtain a full picture of energy usage with dashboard reports.
- See energy usage and costs by month, day, year, or custom period.
- View facility dashboard comparisons of top demand, energy usage, previous periods of time, and electrical and other commodity usage.
- Validate energy savings and efficiency.
Easy User Interface Setup
Use Settings Editor to Set up Billing Package
- Add customers and locations.
- Add meters to aggregate loads.
- Set up automatic data import from meters.
- Set up customized rate structures to meet any contractual obligation.
Automated Energy Billing Module
- Automatically generate customized bills and invoices.
- Set up four season TOU rates.
- Add fixed costs and tariffs.
- Bill for commodities in addition to energy.
Automated Executive Summary Usage Reports
Automatically Email Reports
- Create custom reports for executive level energy consumption analysis.
- Provide monthly usage summaries and meter usage comparisons.
- Provide peak day and week profiles.
- Provide average hourly and daily usage.
- Provide comparisons to previous month and year.
- Report on weather and temperature impact on usage and peak demand.
View Average Hourly and Daily Usage
with Max Demand
Provide Monthly Usage and
Benefits for Building Owners
Stay Competitive in Today’s Tight Market
- Eliminate third party billing and collections to improve cash flow and increase net operating income.
- Improve power system reliability and reduce wear and tear on wiring, transformers, etc.
- Reduce energy usage and improve tenant satisfaction and retention with accurate and fair submetering and billing.
- Increase the building’s property value through tenant satisfaction.
Compatible with Microsoft Windows Server /8/8.1/10 Professional Operating Systems (including both 32-bit and 64-bit versions).