Use the EnergyReporterPQA™ utility billing software to bill customers fairly and accurately for their energy usage. The EnergyReporterPQA™ application offers an enterprise wide, fully customizable billing solution to meet every billing need. The software consists of three parts: Settings Editor, Dashboard Viewer, and Database Server.
Reduce Energy Costs by Submetering and Accurate Billing
With EIG Meters and EnergyReporterPQA™ Software
- Use EIG meters to accurately submeter tenants.
- Automatically import usage data from meters and bill tenants for their actual energy use.
- Tenants take ownership of their energy consumption.
- This has been shown to reduce energy usage by up to 30%.
Compatible with Microsoft Windows Server /8/8.1/10 Professional Operating Systems (including both 32-bit and 64-bit versions).
Benefits for Building Owners
Stay Competitive in Today’s Tight Market
- Eliminate third party billing and collections to improve cash flow and increase net operating income.
- Improve power system reliability and reduce wear and tear on wiring, transformers, etc.
- Reduce energy usage and improve tenant satisfaction and retention with accurate and fair submetering and billing.
- Increase the building’s property value through tenant satisfaction.
Comprehensive Billing and Usage Application
Easy User Interface Setup
Use Settings Editor to Set up Billing Package
- Add customers and locations.
- Add meters to aggregate loads.
- Set up automatic data import from meters.
- Set up customized rate structures to meet any contractual obligation.
Energy Dashboard, Charting, and Benchmarking
- Obtain a full picture of energy usage with dashboard reports.
- See energy usage and costs by month, day, year, or custom period.
- View facility dashboard comparisons of top demand, energy usage, previous periods of time, and electrical and other commodity usage.
- Validate energy savings and efficiency.
Billing and Reporting
Automated Energy Billing Module
- Automatically generate customized bills and invoices.
- Set up four season TOU rates.
- Add fixed costs and tariffs.
- Bill for commodities in addition to energy.
Automated Executive Summary Usage Reports
Automatically Email Reports
- Create custom reports for executive level energy consumption analysis.
- Provide monthly usage summaries and meter usage comparisons.
- Provide peak day and week profiles.
- Provide average hourly and daily usage.
- Provide comparisons to previous month and year.
- Report on weather and temperature impact on usage and peak demand.
View Average Hourly and Daily Usage with Max Demand
Provide Monthly Usage and Peak Demand