Power Brick PB1 Universal Substation Grade Power Supply
The Power Brick is a rugged substation grade power supply designed for harsh electrical environments. The unit offers up to 12 VA power and is used to power accessories and communication converters off station 125 V AC/DC. The product is isolated and short circuit protected. Mounted in a metal case, the unit rejects electromagnetic or radio frequency interference.
- 12 V AC/DC to 60 V AC/DC (Suffix-D).
- 90 V AC/DC to 240 V AC/DC (Suffix-D2).
- 9 V/1.33 A (Suffix-9V0)
- 12 V/1 A DC (Suffix-12V0)
- 24 V/0.5 A DC (Suffix-24V0)
- Input Frequency Range: (0-1000) Hz
- Output Load Regulation (10%-100%): +/-1%
- Line Regulation (over full range): +/-1%
PB1 Substation Grade Power Supply Dimensions
- Overall Width: 2.465″
- Overall Height: 1.51″
- Overall Length: 4.18″
- Mounting Hole Pattern: 2.84″
Center line to center line.