Panel Meter Protective Fuse Kit
The EI-CP protective meter fuse kit is very convenient and low cost. It protects both the power supply and voltage inputs.
The model EI-CP Accessory Fuse Kit provides short circuit protection of the wiring used to connect to the control power input and phase conductor inputs on the Shark® and DM Series meters. For use on circuits not to exceed 600 V AC.
Each kit contains:
- (1) Time-Delay, 10 mm x 38 mm, 500 V, 3 A, Fuse
- (3) Fast-Acting, 10 mm x 38 mm, 600 V, 100 mA, Fuse
- Interrupting Rating: 100,000 A RMS Sym. (UL)
- UL Listed, STD. 248-14, (Guide #JDYX, File #E19180
- CSA Certified: C22.2 NO. 248.14
- (File #53787 Class #1422-01)
- (1) Single Pole Fuse block
- (1) Three Pole Fuse Block w/Quick Connect & Screw Terminals
- Ampere Rating: 100 mA to 30 A (Quick connect rated for 20A max.)
- Voltage Rating: 600 V
- Withstand Rating: 10,000 A RMS Sym. or interrupting rating of the fuse used, whichever is lower.
- UL Recognized, UL 512, Guide IZLT2, File E14853
- CSA Certified, C22.2 No. 39, Class 6225-01, File 47235
- UL Flammability: 94 VO
- Material: Thermoplastic
- Accommodates 10-18AWG Cu 20 Lb. In.