Shark® MP200 Multi-Point Energy Meter
The MP200™ high density multi-point energy meter measures and reports on energy usage from up to 8 three phase circuits (3 element Wye, or 2 CT Delta) or up to 24 single phase circuits (2-wire or 3-wire). Its multi-circuit design saves you both mounting space and installation time. The MP200™ multi-point energy meter is ideal for any industrial, campus or commercial installation. With the MP200™ metering system, connecting multiple loads is both easy and highly cost effective. The unit is designed to consolidate many metering points to provide useful energy reporting. It is perfect for both new and retrofit projects.
- Save Space by Metering 8 Three Phase or 24 Single Phase Circuits with One Unit
- Create Energy Reports and Submetering Bills
- Communicate via Ethernet, WiFi, RS485, or USB
- Up to 32 MegaBytes Memory for Energy Usage Trending
- Modbus RTU, ASCII or TCP/IP Standard Open Communication Protocols
- Highly Accurate: 0.5% Class Energy Accuracy per Circuit
- Field Upgradeable with V-Switch™ Technology
- Logging with V-Switch™ Keys 2 and 3, Including One Configurable and One Pre-configured Historical Trending Log
- Optional Touch Screen HMI Display for Remote Read
Using EIG’s software solutions with the MP200™ multi-point energy meter, you can easily trend Energy and other commodity usage; generate reports to analyze the data; compare usage for different customer locations, billing periods, and meters; and generate customer billing.
The MP200™ multi-point energy meter uniquely offers a choice of RS485, wired Ethernet or 802.11 WiFi capability for ease of connectivity. WiFi security uses popular encryption such as WEP, WPA and WPA2 to insure secure radio connectivity.
Optional Touch Screen HMI Display
The MP200™ multi-point energy meter offers an optional HMI 65k color touch screen LED display. The display comes in two sizes – the larger display (MDLN) is 5.7” and the smaller display (MDSN) is 3.5”. The display is easy to install and operate. It can communicate with the MP200™ metering system through the MP200™ unit’s Port 3 (RS485 serial) or through the optional RJ45 Ethernet port.