ST40 Compact Power and Energy Meter in Enclosure
EIG’s ST40 energy meter in enclosure lets you add metering without an expensive and time-consuming redesign. Mount and wire the energy meter in enclosure next to your switchgear and you are ready to go with no downtime at all! This is a perfect solution for a retrofit when there is no metering compartment available.
The meter comes standard with a streamlined NEMA 1 wall mount indoor enclosure that is only 7.40 inches wide to fit in tight spaces. The enclosure is factory wired with the meter installed. The meter has a 0.333 V current input for use with mV CTs for submetering and other low current applications.
- Save on installation time and labor costs.
- Prevent wiring errors that can cause incorrect data.
- Ensure safety with UL listed, finger-safe fused voltage inputs.
- Add metering quickly with solid metal UL listed NEMA 1 wall mount meter enclosure.
- Simple retrofit to existing equipment.
- Lockable enclosure prevents tampering.
- Easily access meter’s display from front panel.