HMIPQA – Power monitoring SCADA
The HMIPQA™ power monitoring SCADA is a fully functional SCADA HMI package that lets you obtain a complete graphical view of your electrical distribution system. Metered points configure easily using standard tags to display the different readings within the system. Users can configure the HMI system to poll any Modbus-based device for data viewing and control. This package communicates with all equipment necessary to have a comprehensive energy management solution.
Power monitoring SCADA Features
- Client/Server based architecture – supports redundant server structure
- View data from power meters, including electrical and control parameters, in real time
- Create alarms and control events
- Create custom dashboards to provide visibility of energy consumption and savings
- Remotely control hardware, including breakers, backup generators, and valves
- Real time trending and graphing of energy usage, demand, and system reliability
- Emailing and paging on alarms, and events logging
- Demand response and load shedding
- Direct access via Ethernet or Network
- Multiple protocols, including Modbus TCP, DNP3, BACnet, and IEC 61850
- Advanced security
- Custom Energy billing and cost allocation, in real time
Web-Based Client/Server-Based Architecture
Energy Manager’s HMIPQA™ power monitoring SCADA is designed as a true Client/Server package. The base system acts as a data polling engine and data server. Additionally, the base server package also operates as an HMI display client. The software can be configured as a web client so that it does not need to be installed on the local client machine. Users can sign on to the system using a web browser with proper log-on security.
Customizable Graphical Displays
Whether you are operating a large power utility or simply need a small power distribution monitoring solution, the HMIPQA™ power monitoring SCADA allows you to set up a graphical representation of desired data. You can build intuitive and consistent user interfaces using standard tools, such as shaded lines, buttons or polygons, and easily manipulate the objects, using a wide range of dynamic properties.