HMIPQA+™ – Powerful, Real Time, Power Monitoring SCADA
Advanced SCADA Solution
Advanced SCADA Solution
Empower Energy Management Decisions with a Simplified User-friendly Interface
Electro Industries’ HMIPQA+TM offers a next generation SCADA solution. It is easily scalable to fit your requirements with highly customizable and intuitive graphical displays of both energy metering and other commodity data. It seamlessly puts the right tools at the operator’s fingertips for informed energy management decisions.
Gain Facility Wide Awareness of Your Power System
Display Real Time Data from Your Devices
- One-line diagrams, campus maps, or other graphical displays customized specifically for your system’s needs.
- The HMIPQA+TM solution provides alarms and notifications for over/under limit conditions, breaker operations, and power system events.
- Gain immediate awareness of any fault conditions and pinpoint areas of the electrical distribution system that need improvement and repairs.
Strategic Energy Management
A Long-term, Holistic Approach to Energy Savings and Efficiency
- The continuous monitoring of your power system and its assets allows for a more process-oriented methodology towards energy improvement.
- Use HMIPQA+TM to establish a baseline, identify sources for energy savings, and develop a plan.
- Collect real time and historical data for each asset and the overall facility.
- Take corrective action to progress toward your energy goals.
- Measure and monitor your progress.
Integrated Data Management
Real Time and Historical Trending
Track, Trend, and Assess Energy and Other Commodity Usage
- Easily analyze information and events to highlight the frequency, duration, and severity of problems.
- Pop-up trends for any point on a screen.
- Flexible and fully configurable trend charts with full feature controls, such as zoom, pen visibility, date ranges, etc.
Customized Flexible Reporting Options
Optional Reporting Solution Provides Customized Reports
- Turn your raw data into meaningful energy usage, performance, or compliance reports.
- Print reports or export to Excel, PDF, and CSV or schedule and distribute reports via email or FTP.
- HTML5-compliant viewing from any browser on your network.
- Integrated library of charts, tables, graphs, and other tools to create informative and interactive reports that meet your system’s needs.
Open Connectivity and Multi-protocol Support
Seamless SCADA Solution That Supports Multi-vendor Equipment and Protocols
- Ensure future-proof access to the data from your existing devices as well as future investments.
- HMIPQA+TM supports the open database connectivity (ODBC) standard and connects directly to the Microsoft SQL Server, allowing easy access to historical information.
- HMIPQA+TM provides access to non-proprietary data formats, for seamless data transfer with third party systems using OPCUA.
- Multi-protocol support allows reliable connection to your devices. Over 80 protocols are supported.
Open Connectivity with Third Party Systems
- Supports the open database connectivity (ODBC) standard.
- Connects directly to Microsoft Access ODBC server for easy data access.
- Can send periodic reports for integration into BMS/Dashboard/SCADA systems.
- EIG’s Engineering Services Team has extensive experience of integrating the HMIPQATM SCADA application with popular third party systems.
Listed below are some third party systems that HMIPQATM SCADA has been integrated with:
- New York Energy Manager Software
- Tridium Niagara
- Iconics Energy Manager Software
- Schneider Electric EcoStruxture Power Monitoring Expert
- EnergyCap Energy Management Software
- Johnson Controls Building Automation System
Connect HMIPQA+TM to Third Party Systems
HMIPQA+™ SCADA for W.A.G.E.S. (Water, Air, Gas, Electricity, & Steam)
Incorporate Water, Air, Gas, Electricity, and Steam Usage
- Monitor W.A.G.E.S. and other commodity usage.
- Supports pulse and analog signals.
- Collect signals from mechanical meters, transducers, and other utility devices.
- Keep track of all your utilities in one system.
HMIPQA+™ Secure Web Browser-based Access
Securely Access Your Power System from any Location
- Zero-install HTML5 client; no third-party software required.
- Concurrent licensing for users.
- SSL/TLS Encryption of up to 256-bit AES.
- Chrome, Firefox, Edge, and Safari support.
Power Quality Monitoring
View Captured Waveform Events When Power Quality Issues Occur
Understand, Manage, and Analyze Waveforms and Power Quality Events
- Use EIG’s power quality meters to capture waveforms during voltage sags, surges, or transients; and current fault conditions.
- View and superimpose multiple waveforms from one or more events.
- Zoom and pan waveforms.
- Conduct harmonic analysis of waveform data using harmonic magnitudes, peak value, and RMS readings per cycle.
Intelligent Alarm Notifications
Receive Real Time Notifications of Your System’s Alarms and Events
- Intelligent alarming sends notifications only to necessary people.
- Send remote notifications via email and text messaging.
- View alarms from a specific date range in the historical alarm log.
- Gain control of your electrical system to protect your data center and keep it running smoothly. Power outages are not acceptable for data centers.
- Monitor server energy costs with real time graphical representation of energy usage.
- View waveforms to monitor power quality and to prevent similar events in the future.
- Receive alerts of PQ events to quickly take corrective action.
- Restore outages more quickly, by controlling breakers that restore power to different data center circuits.
- Receive alerts for the presence of harmonics in chillers and cooling devices, which indicates equipment failure, so you can repair or replace essential equipment before battery backup is compromised.
- Monitor the reliability of the electrical system and respond quickly to power quality problems as they arise. Ensure the always-on power needs of the healthcare facility.
- Customize displays to highlight essential areas of your facility, making it easy to track energy and other commodity usage and power quality, as well as the status of important equipment.
- Receive alarms of power quality and other problems, so that you can react before problems escalate.
- Bill departments and outside vendors for actual usage. Paying for their usage encourages departments and vendors to conserve energy and reduces your total costs.
- Maximize factory uptime. Up to $39 billion is lost each year due to power outages.
- View the electrical power system energy flow, including breaker status, in real time.
- Control breakers or other equipment to isolate faults and allow for repair of the power system.
- Monitor all commodities, including water, gas, and condensate to manage and reduce energy consumption.
- Monitor voltage reliability indices. Poor voltage power quality can damage expensive equipment and create dangerous conditions.
- Receive alerts of power quality and other problems so you can respond to PQ or equipment faults when they arise, before they escalate and cause risks to employee safety, damage to equipment, or downtime.
- Perform power system analytics, using stored waveforms of PQ events.
- Optimize the performance of your building. Managing energy costs is essential to maximize commercial building revenue.
- View real time energy usage.
- Integrate the HMIPQATM system’s SCADA data into your existing building management system, so you can view and control electrical energy usage and reduce costs.
- Bill tenants directly for their energy usage, which changes mindsets and can achieve energy usage reduction of up to 30%.
- Control machinery, such as boilers and breakers, for more efficient energy usage.
- Receive alarms that let you respond quickly to power quality events and other building problems.
- View Executive summary reports that provide electrical energy usage and circuit comparisons.
EIG’s Engineering Services Team Makes the Project Integration Successful
Proven Project Management and Execution Methodology
- EIG provides comprehensive engineering services for designing, deploying, and commissioning your new SCADA system.
- Our team of system integration engineers has extensive experience in setting up HMIPQA+TM systems.
Contact EIG today at email@example.com for a customized SCADA solution to meet your needs.
AI Driven Energy Management System
In addition to the HMIPQA+TM SCADA solution, EIG offers the EnergyPQA.com® AI driven energy management system. The EnergyPQA.com® Cloud-based system transforms traditional energy management by identifying the most energy wasteful facilities and circuits and those with the highest power quality risk.
Maximize energy efficiency improvements and increase electrical reliability by spending time and resources where they are most needed and where they will have the most impact. The EnergyPQA.com® system is an invaluable tool for enterprise energy management.