Shark 100 Switchboard Power Meter
Electro Industries/GaugeTech introduces industry leading switchboard power metering technology. Designed to address the most demanding applications, the Shark® 100 switchboard power meter surpasses others providing advanced performance metering in a low cost, compact, panel meter design. Based on an all new platform, this meter significantly outperforms other devices many times its price. This unit is perfect for new metering applications and for a simple replacement to existing analog meters.
The unit utilizes high speed DSP technology with high resolution A/D conversion to provide revenue certifiable accuracy for Utility Billing, Substation Metering, Submetering and Critical Metering applications. The meter uses 24-bit analog-to-digital conversion sampling at 400+ samples per cycle, providing high accuracy throughout the measurement range.
- 0.2% Class Energy and Demand Metering
- Measurements including Voltage, Current, Power, Frequency, Energy, etc.
- Optional KYZ Pulse and Standard IrDA Port
- Power Quality Measurements (THD and Alarm Limits)
- V-Switch™ Technology – Field Upgrade without Removing Installed Meter
- Large Bright Red LED Display
- % of Load Bar for Analog Meter Perception
- Optional RS485 Modbus and DNP3 Protocols
- Optional 100BaseT Ethernet
- Fits Both ANSI and DIN Switchboard Power Meter Cut-Outs
- Available in a Transducer-Only Version
- Utility Power Metering
- Commercial Metering
- Industrial Power Metering
- Power Generation
- Campus Metering
- Analog Switchboard Power Meter Replacement