Shark® 100B BACnet/IP Communicating Multifunction Power and Energy Meter
Electro Industries introduces our industry leading revenue grade power meter with native BACnet/IP protocol. This meter is designed to integrate seamlessly into existing and new building management systems using the popular BACnet protocol. Available as either a meter or a transducer, the unit allows users to gather data on voltage, current, power, and energy usage throughout a facility.
Measurement and Design Features
- Multifunction measurement of AC voltage, current, power, and energy.
- Industry recognized superior 0.2% Energy Class accuracy.
- BACnet/IP and Modbus TCP/IP Ethernet protocol communication.
- Available in meter or transducer version.
- Highly reliable industrial rated design.
The “Green” Choice
- Supports building energy management strategies.
- Ideal for LEED certification.
- Supports smart and green building initiatives.
- Helps to identify cost saving measures and quick response to PQ problems.
- Integrates with EnergyPQA.com® AI driven energy management for an enterprise solution.
BACnet/IP Through the Web
- Simultaneous BACnet, Modbus TCP/IP, and web server for viewing real time data.
- BACnet configuration through the web.
- Access to BACnet data through the web.
- Easy integration with most building management systems.
- LEED Projects.
- Smart Buildings.
- Commercial Energy Management.
- HVAC Efficiency Monitoring.
- Building Management Systems.