Shark® 200 Data Logging Power and Energy Meter
The Shark® 200 power and energy meter is a low cost, powerful metering solution for large scale deployment within an electrical distribution system. Add high accuracy, data logging, power quality functionality, extensive communication, and I/O to existing or new power meter applications.
High Accuracy Revenue Metering
- ANSI C12.20 0.2 CL and IEC 61850 0.2S Class accuracy certification for energy measurements.
- 0.007 Hz measurement for frequency control applications.
- Verify accuracy using standard energy test pulse.
- Compensate for Transformer Line Loss and CT/PT errors.
- Meets New York state PSC approval for submetering.
Power Quality Monitoring
- Record waveforms at up to 512 samples per cycle.
- Up to 170 events stored before rollover.
- View real time voltage and current waveforms.
- Monitor THD and record harmonic magnitudes to the 40th order.
- Program up to eight limits for alarm and control applications.
Extensive Communication Options
- Standard IrDA port for configuration and direct data download.
- Standard RS485 port.
- Modbus ASCII/RTU/TCP, DNP3, and IEC 61850 protocols.
- Up to two Ethernet and IEC 61850 ports with independent IP addresses/email on alarm/data push/embedded web servers/IP whitelisting.
- Three independently programmable historical trending logs.
- Record 64+ parameters per log.
- I/O log, System Events anti-tampering log, Limit Alarm log.
- Optional communication and I/O can be installed in the factory or added in the field.
- The meter can accept up to two communication or I/O cards.
- Expandable communication option cards are:
- 100BaseT Ethernet (INP100S).
- IEC 61850 protocol Ethernet (INP300S).
- Expandable I/O option cards are:
- Four pulse outputs, four status inputs (PO1S).
- Two relay outputs/two status inputs (RO1S).
- Four channel, bi-directional 0-1mA outputs (1mAOS).
- Four channel 4-20 mA outputs (20mAOS).
Built for High Reliability and Ease of Use
- Ruggedly designed to withstand harsh electrical environments.
- Industrial grade components.
- Designed to the highest surge withstand and transient standards.
- Detailed circuit board testing and automation to ensure 100% reliability.
- Bright-red, three 0.56” line LED display for easy meter reading in any environment.
- Short-circuit safe current inputs with dual input method.
- Rugged termination pass-through bars.
- CT leads can also pass through with no termination on the meter.
- CT connections will not open in a fault condition.
V-Switch™ Key Upgrades
- Upgrade meter capabilities in the field.
- Six V-Switch™ keys advance the meter from simple to enhanced capabilities.
- Utility Metering.
- Commercial Metering.
- Substation Metering.
- Industrial Metering.
- Power Generation.
- Campus Metering.
- Analog Meter Replacement.
- Power Quality Studies.
- Disturbance Recording.
- Load Studies.
- Voltage Recording.