Shark® 270 Revenue Energy Meter Draw Out Switchboard Case – SWB3
EIG has designed its own draw out switchboard case. It is a superior direct replacement to the existing General Electric style S1 relay case-mounted draw out switchboard case. Our unique design improves on the old classic case with many new features.
- A superior direct replacement to the existing General Electric style S1 relay case-mounted meters.
- Draw out meter cradle for easy testing and replacement.
- Wiring follows industry conventions, eliminating the need for new wiring.
- Easily removable hinged paddle makes installation simpler.
- NEMA 4X-rated cover to use in outdoor substation control panels.
- Easy-to-connect color-coded voltage and current inputs.
- Two Network card RJ45 jacks for convenient Ethernet connection.
- Standard RS485 port access.
- Two easy-to-access I/O card pinouts.
- Pinout chart to make I/O connections simple.
- Primary revenue metering.
- Advanced metering infrastructure.
- Customer power quality.
- Grid monitoring and substation metering.
- Distributed energy.
- Industrial and commercial metering and sub-metering.
Draw Out Case Example
Draw Out Case Turnaround