Shark 50 Multifunction Electrical Switchboard Meter
Electro Industries introduces an affordable 0.5% Class electrical switchboard meter. Utilizing bright and large 0.56″ LED displays, this unit is designed to be installed in electrical panels and switchgear. The Shark® 50 meter includes a unique anti-dither algorithm to improve reading stability, benefiting operators. The unit utilizes high speed DSP technology with high resolution A/D conversion to provide stable and reliable measurements. The Shark® 50 switchboard meter is easy to use and install and is perfect for new metering applications and as a simple replacement of existing analog meters.
- 0.5% Class Accuracy Measurements Including Voltage, Current, Power, Frequency, Energy, Etc.
- Optional RS485 with Modbus Protocol
- Large Bright Red LED Display
- % of Load Bar for Analog Meter Perception
- Fits Both ANSI and DIN Cut-outs
- Great For Retrofit and New Switchboard Meter Applications
- Uses Minimal Panel Space and Depth
- Commercial Metering
- Industrial Metering
- Power Generation
- Campus Metering
- Indication Meter Replacement
Easy to Use and Install
From user interface to mechanical construction, the Shark® 50 switchboard meter was designed to be easy and intuitive, so an installer with minimal meter experience and training can easily install and use this product.
- Easy to use faceplate programming
- PC setup
- Phasor diagram showing wiring status
- Auto scroll feature
- Analog style % of Load Bar
- Shallow panel depth
- Color coordinated voltage and current inputs