Self-Enclosed Shark® Meter Assembly
This is a perfect solution for a retrofit when there is no metering compartment available. The self-enclosed meter comes standard with a NEMA 1 or NEMA 4X rated enclosure, and is factory wired with the meter installed. Standard equipment includes voltage fuses, a shorting block for current transformers, and a control power transformer if used with 277/480 Volt power systems. It is offered in two voltage configurations: 277 V enclosure (comes equipped with a control power transformer) or (120-240) V enclosure.
For Retrofit Meter Solutions
- Perfect for when there is no metering compartment available.
- Upgrade current meter with an advanced Shark® self-enclosed meter:
- Shark® 50 0.5% accuracy power meter.
- Shark® 50B BACnet MS/TP meter.
- Shark® 100 0.2% accuracy multifunction meter.
- Shark® 100B BACnet/IP meter.
- Shark® 200 data logging meter with extensive I/O.
- Shark® 250 Cyber Secure meter with data logging and extensive I/O.
Extends Switchgear Capability
- Expand switchgear without expensive and time-consuming redesign.
- Mount the unit next to your switchgear and you are ready to go.
Pre-Wired and Configured
Eliminates Wiring and Installation Errors
- Comes with the ordered Shark® self-enclosed meter already installed and wired.
- Standard equipment includes voltage fuses, a shorting block for current transformers, and a control power transformer for 277/480 V power systems.
- Comes in NEMA 1X indoor enclosure or NEMA 4X outdoor rated enclosure.